DYNASET Oy Privacy Notice
Who We Are
Dynaset is the global leading manufacturer of hydraulic generators, power washers and compressors. Dynaset hydraulic equipment converts a mobile machine's hydraulic power into electricity, high pressure water, compressed air, magnet and vibration. The Dynaset products are used for hundreds of applications in various industries all around the world.
Menotie 3 33470
Ylöjärvi tel. +358 3 3488 200
Our website and its language versions:
Social Media Platforms (that we use):
Apsis: for sending newsletters
Google Analytics: for analyzing web traffic and usage
Collection, processing and sharing of Personal Data
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant for you
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent,
- for the purchase of products and services
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure
- To manage any communication between you and us
- For marketing purposes which might include for example sending (or targeting) newsletters, adverts, invitations to events etc.
- To unsure easy and fair recruiting process for applicants. This means capability to apply through our website or by sending an email
- To gather Information and statistics about your visit and use of the website, newsletter and our social media platforms, including Apsis, YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics e.g. to analyze traffic and use of our website, social media channels and applications.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
The main type of personal data that we process are:
- Your basic contact information such as name, email address, phone number, address, employer, country and your messages
- Information you provide to us when you attend to events or meetings or when you send us a job application
- Information that is provided to us of generated by us for the purposes allowing you to purchasing our products and services and also maintaining business relationships
- Information that is required in order to fulfil our statutory obligations
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep all personal data secured and we and our partners follow technical development actively. All the personal data is password protected and access is granted only for appropriate persons. We do not share anyone’s personal data outside of Dynaset without permission except security reasons or legal obligations.
Your Rights, Complaints, Opt-out and Contacting Us
As a data subject, you have the right to request a copy of personal data relating to you, request for the correction of incorrect personal data relating to you and the deletion of your personal data. Furthermore, you are entitled to request for the restriction of processing of your personal data and object to such processing.
You can request opt-out from mailing lists, other marketing contacts or ask your personal information removed from our systems. For example, we have made it easy for you to remove your email address from our newsletter mailing list (or other mailing lists). You can cancel subscription from any of our newsletters by clicking unsubscribe link and following the easy process. You can also send an email to and ask to unsubscribe your email address (remember to inform us the specific email address you want to cancel from our mailing list). You can also ask us to remove you from other registers.
If you have complaints, requests or questions, please send us an email to and we handle them on case-by-case basis.